Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot curry chicken with eggplant and summer squash recipe. To make crockpot curry chicken with eggplant and summer squash you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH:
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 medium of potato.
- You need 4 medium of eggplant chopped.
- You need 3 of Summer squash.
- Prepare 2 small of zucchini.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 1 large of mild green chili.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of curry.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of Juice 1/2 lemon.
Instructions to make Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH:
- Place chicken legs in crock pot after rinsing Add 4 cups water chopped onion curry cumin and diced potato stir in minced garlic cook on high setting for two hours.
- Dice or coarsely chop or slice remaining vegetables (eggplant tomatoes onion chili squash zucchini) place in large bowl and squeeze lemon juice over veggies help maintain color and adds a citrus island kick.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand until chicken and potatoes are tender.
- Add veggies to crock pot and cook another hour reduce to medium and cook thirty minuets.
- Serve over rice.
If you find this Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.