Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red lentil and carrot soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentil and carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil and carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil and carrot soup recipe. You can have red lentil and carrot soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil and carrot soup:
- Get 1 cup of Red lentil/ lal masoor ki dal soaked.
- Get 1 cup of Carrot roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato roughly chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 stick of Cinnamon.
- Provide 2 nos of garlic Cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon juice as required or.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 of Onion roughly chopped medium.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh cream for garnishing.
- Take as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Red lentil and carrot soup:
- Heat the butter in pressure cooker, add lentil, carrot, garlic, onion, ginger, black pepper, salt, cinnamon, cloves and tomatoes. Cover and cook under pressure till 2-3 whistles are given out..
- Switch off the gas, cool, and put into a mixer jar and grind till smooth.(discard the cinnamon and cloves before grinding) Transfer the mixture back into the pressure cooker you can use another pan..
- Bring it to a boil, add lemon juice mix well. boil for 2 -3 minutes more. Pour into serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream. Serve hot..
If you find this Red lentil and carrot soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.