Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Prepare 9 of Large Yellow Onions, Julienne.
- Take 2 T of Olive Oil.
- Use 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- Use 1 C of Dry Red Wine.
- Prepare 3 1/2 Qt of Beef Stock.
- Take 3 of Bay leafs.
- You need 2 T of Thyme, Fresh.
- Use to taste of Salt/Black Pepper.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Cut the ends off the onions and slice julienne. In the mean time, get your soup pot going with the olive oil.
- Add the onions into the pot, at low heat, covered, for about 1 hr 30 minutes, stir occasionally..
- Add garlic, then deglaze the pan with the red wine. Reduce to half..
- Add the beef stock, bay leaf, thyme, and seasoning..
- Let it simmer for about 45 minutes..
- After its done, top with sliced french baguette and melt your favourite cheese. Enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.