Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango kadhi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango kadhi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango kadhi recipe. You can have mango kadhi using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango kadhi:
- You need 1 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare Pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Besan /gram flour.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chilli.
- Use As needed of Oil.
- Provide As needed of Water.
- Get 1/2 cup of mango puree.
- You need 1 of Chopped mango.
Steps to make Mango kadhi:
- Take a mixing bowl add curd, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, roasted cumin seeds powder, 1glass water and mix them properly..
- Take a pan add 1tbs oil, curry leaves, red chillies, hing, Cumin seeds and stir it for 30 sec and switch off the flame. Let it cool down little bit, then add the curd mixture to it and switch on the flame..
- Cook it in a low flame till you get ur desire consistency. Switch off the flame and add the mango pulp to it and mix it properly. Garnish it with some chopped mango.ready to serve..
If you find this Mango kadhi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.