Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. You can cook thai eggplant curry shrimp soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- You need 2 large of eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 stick of lemongrass.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 quart of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of scallion.
- You need 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- Take 1 lb of pork belly.
- You need 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Steps to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
If you find this Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.