Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Home-made wonton soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home-made wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home-made wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home-made wonton soup recipe. You can have home-made wonton soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Home-made wonton soup:
- Take 500 g of minced pork.
- Prepare 200 g of chopped shepherd's purse.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 10 g of chopped ginger.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oyster oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Chinese pepper sauce.
- Take 10 g of salt.
- Take 1 quart of broth.
- Get 5 g of lard.
- You need 5 g of dried laver.
- Prepare 10 g of shredded egg crepe.
- Prepare 5 g of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 5 g of chopped spring onions.
Instructions to make Home-made wonton soup:
- Add a teaspoon of flour into the water and leave the shepherd’s purse to soak for 30mins before you wash it. Flour can make it easy for you to get rid of the dirt..
- Wring the shepherd’s purse before mixing it with minced pork or you will find the stuffing soggy..
- To make the wonton filling, finely chop the shepherd’s purse. Transfer to a basin and stir in the minced pork，egg, chopped ginger, oyster oil, Chinese pepper sauce and salt..
- .Lay the wonton wrappers on a work surface in a single layer and put about 1 tablespoon of the filling mixture in the centre of each. Fold each one into a rectangle..
- Bring the two bottom corners of the edge which hasn’t been sealed to meet in the centre..
- Secure with a little of water to hold in place..
- Cook the wontons in boiling water. Add another cup of cold water when they start to swim on the surface of boiling water. Cook the wontons until they flout onto the surface again..
- Transport the wontons to the heated broth and add lard, shred laver and chopped spring onions before serving. You can also add chili oil, coriander or sesame seed oil as you like..
If you find this Home-made wonton soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.