Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 5 medium of onions.
- Use 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Take 1 cup of dry red wine.
- You need 6 cup of Beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 of baguette (cut into slices).
- Take 3 cup of provolone cheese (shredded).
- Provide 1 tbsp of chives.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- To caramelize the onions. Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy bottomed Dutch oven or saucepan over low heat. Add onions. Cook onions stirring regularly until onions are dark golden brown color, about 45 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add rosemary and flour. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually stir in red wine. Let reduce for 5 to 10 minutes then add beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes. Finish with fresh ground pepper..
- Brush slices with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly golden. Rub with garlic..
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. Top each with toasted bread and provolone cheese. Broil until cheese melts and bubbles, about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped chives.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.