Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Lentil Autumn Soup Boost recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Lentil Autumn Soup Boost recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's lentil autumn soup boost recipe. You can cook sig's lentil autumn soup boost using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Lentil Autumn Soup Boost:
- You need 1 tbsp of good quality olive oil.
- You need 2 small of onions very finely chopped.
- Use 3/4 tsp of heaped ground turmeric.
- Provide 2 large of cloves of garlic, very finely chopped or crushed.
- Take 50 grams of porcine mushroom, thinly sliced.
- Get 50 grams of other mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 250 grams of sprouted puy lentils, softened sprouted lentils are easier to digest then dried ones ..
- You need 1 liter of homemade vegetable stock or just water.
- Use 1 tbsp of of raspberry vinegar or juice of 1/2 a lemon to taste.
- Provide 1 pinch of each of salt and fresh cracked pepper or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of dried coriander.
- Provide 2 of sprigs of fresh coriander for garnish ( optional).
Instructions to make Sig's Lentil Autumn Soup Boost:
- Sauté the chopped onions for bout a minute to soften them in the olive oil in a soup pan..
- Add the turmeric and the garlic, stir well into the onions . Add the mushrooms and stir again..
- Add the lentils and stir quickly, do not let set to bottom of pan..
- Add the stock and stir well, heat to boil and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat add the vinegar and season with the salt, pepper and dried coriander..
- Put the soup into bowls and serve with fresh chopped coriander and croutons if you like..
If you find this Sig's Lentil Autumn Soup Boost recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.