Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Beef with Snow Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Beef with Snow Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy beef with snow peas recipe. To make crispy beef with snow peas you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Beef with Snow Peas:
- Get 2 of boneless ribeye steaks, fat removed, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/2 c. of cornstarch.
- Use 1/3 c. of soy sauce.
- Get 2 T. of honey.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of sriracha (1/4 tsp. if you want less heat).
- Get 1 T. of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 T. of mirin.
- Provide 1/3 c. of beef broth.
- Take 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 8 oz. of snow peas.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 T. of sesame oil.
- Use 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Take of (Canola oil for frying steak strips).
Instructions to make Crispy Beef with Snow Peas:
- Toss the thinly sliced steak pieces in 1/2 c. cornstarch until well coated. Shake off excess and set aside..
- Whisk together sauce ingredients, including 2 tsp. cornstarch, and set aside..
- In large, deep skillet heat about 1/2 inch of canola oil on medium-high heat until very hot. Fry steak in 3 batches so as not to crowd in skillet, stirring and tossing (I use a kitchen spider), until crispy, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack on a baking sheet, and keep warm in oven..
- Remove canola oil from skillet and wipe clean with paper towel..
- Add sesame oil to skillet, over medium-high heat, and let it get hot. Add snow peas and garlic, tossing to coat with the oil. Cook for 30-60 seconds, add sauce mixture, crispy steak, and green onions and stir to coat. The sauce will thicken quickly. Serve immediately so the snow peas stay crisp and don't overcook..
- NOTE: Some may be tempted to leave out the sriracha, but don't! It's an important part of the flavor profile. If you don't like spicy heat, just add 1/4 tsp, or even a little less..
If you find this Crispy Beef with Snow Peas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.