Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti Spinach tomato sauce with babycorn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Spinach tomato sauce with babycorn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti spinach tomato sauce with babycorn recipe. You can have spaghetti spinach tomato sauce with babycorn using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti Spinach tomato sauce with babycorn:
- Get 100 gm of spinach finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 of tomato puree.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Get 3 tbsp of soup powder(any brand).
- You need 6-7 of babycorns cut into half.
- You need 100 gm of spaghetti (pasta).
- You need 3 tsp of maggie masala.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of organo.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter or oil.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Spinach tomato sauce with babycorn:
- Take big bowl,add 3 cup water and 1tbsp oil,add spaghetti and boil it till cooked than strain it.
- Take pan add 1tbsp butter add babycorns roast few minutes and keep aside, than same pan add 2tbsp butter when is hot add onion seeds(kalaunji) when crackles add onions,garlic, ginger and chillis saute 2 minutes than add tomato puree cook 2 minutes than add chopped spinach mix well cook till soft,after that add all masala mix well, add 1 cup water and soup masala cook till 1 boil,.
- Semi liquid sauce is ready now add spaghettis mix well nicely,and in last add butter roasted baby corns mix well,spinach babycorns spaghetti is ready to serve..
- Garnish with spinach leaves and babycorns,serve hot,Enjoy😋♨️.
If you find this Spaghetti Spinach tomato sauce with babycorn recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.