Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss-style stuffed mushroom recipe. You can cook swiss-style stuffed mushroom using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom:
- Get 8-10 of LARGE white mushrooms (you could really use any kind, but white mushrooms are perfect and have a neutral taste).
- Get 4 ounces of butter.
- Prepare 300 oz of ground meat.
- Get 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Take 1 of table spoon paprika.
- Take 1 of table spoon Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1/2 of table spoon Oregano (dried).
- Get 5 of Table spoons Ketchup.
- Take 3 of Table spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
Steps to make Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom:
- Preheat pven to 400 F/ 200 C Clean the mushrooms, remove the stems and use a table spoon to create a cavity big enough to fit 1-2 table spoons of the meat mixture. Place the mushrooms in a a buttered baking dish.
- Mix the meat with the chopped onion, chopped parsley, eg, salt, pepper, Oregano and mustard..
- Mix the ketchup with garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Then stuff the mushrooms with the meat mixture, topping each mushroom with the ketchup mixture and 1/2 tea spoon of butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes then serve warm. Red wine and French bread go very well with this dish..
If you find this Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.