Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Masala Oats Idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Masala Oats Idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant masala oats idli recipe. You can have instant masala oats idli using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Masala Oats Idli:
- Take 1 cup of Rolled oatsor any quick cooking oats (Blend into powder).
- Get 1/2 cup of Semolina (Suji).
- Take 3/4 cup of Fresh or soup curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water (as per need).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Eno fruitsalt.
- Take of Veggies for idli batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Carrots, bell pepper, green chilli (Finely chopped).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Spices for idli batter tempering.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Oil (For tempering).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Bengal gram (chana daal).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Urad daal(Optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh chilli (Finely chopped).
- Get 2 tsp of Curry leaves(Finely chopped).
Instructions to make Instant Masala Oats Idli:
- Grind 1 cup rolled oats to a fine powder in blender..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan on medium heat. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds & asafoetida..
- Let the seeds sizzle & then add chana dal & urad dal. Saute till lentils are light golden in colour. Add green chilli, ginger & curry leaves. Saute for a minute..
- Add in Semolina, lower the heat to low-medium. Cook it for 3 minutes, stirring continuously..
- Then add the oats powder & mix. Let it cool down. Add grated carrot, chopped bell pepper (green,red,yellow), green chilli, peas(soaked in warm water for 15 min before adding), coriander leaves..
- Add turmeric, chilli flakes, salt & combine. Add yogurt, mix it to combine. Batter should be thick, let it sit for 10 min. Grease your idli pot with oil, pour water to steamer..
- Add eno fruit salt, lemon juice & little water to batter. Mix it immediately, you will see bubbles on top..
- Pour in idli molds. Steam idlis for 8-10 min till they are done. Check with knief or toothpick by inserting in idli, if they come out clean once done..
- Serve with hot sambar or coconut chutney..
If you find this Instant Masala Oats Idli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.