Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gabes man sized potato hash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gabes man sized potato hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gabes man sized potato hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gabes man sized potato hash recipe. To cook gabes man sized potato hash you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gabes man sized potato hash:
- Provide 1 can of potatoes or use left over baked.
- Provide 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of couple of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Provide 3 slice of bacon cooked already chopped.
- Use 3 slice of ham chopped.
- Take dash of thyme.
- Take dash of salt and ground pepper.
- Take tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- Get 1 of You can put anything you like in this or omit anything you don't like just cut everything the same size.
Instructions to make Gabes man sized potato hash:
- Cook bacon and save some of the grease, put a tablespoon or slightly more in a 10 inch skillet.
- Add potatoes, onion and mushroom and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes then add garlic, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bacon and ham till heated through, I serve with eggs and toast and some hot sauce! It's the best!.
If you find this Gabes man sized potato hash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.