Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango rice recipe. You can cook mango rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango rice:
- Use of First of all boil rice:.
- Take 1 bowl of basmati rice.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- You need of For tadka.
- Use 1 of large raw mango (grated).
- You need 4-5 tsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use few of curry leaves.
- Take Handful of raw peanuts with skin.
- Use 10 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of chana dal.
- Use 3 of small sliced green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of red chilli powder and salt according.
- Take 2 handful of grated coconut.
Steps to make Mango rice:
- Boil the rice as we normally do but do add 2tsp cooking oil in it..
- On a medium heat, in a pan add oil, add mustard seeds, raw peanuts, and chana dal, fry for minute or Peanuts change colour..
- Also add cashew nuts, green chilli and curry leaves. Mix well..
- Add grated coconut, grated mango, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Cook on low heat covered, till mangos are soft.
- Last, add boiled rice and gently mix it. And mango rice is ready!!.
- You can add add lemon juice if you think rice is not enough tangy..
If you find this Mango rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.