Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for ChickPea Sesame Baked Kabab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ChickPea Sesame Baked Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ChickPea Sesame Baked Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea sesame baked kabab recipe. You can cook chickpea sesame baked kabab using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ChickPea Sesame Baked Kabab:
- Provide 1 cup of Boiled Chickpeas/ kabuli chana.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds Til.
- Provide 1 of Boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 of Bread slice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4th teaspoon of Haldi powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Amchur powder /dry mango powder.
- Prepare to taste of Garam masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
Instructions to make ChickPea Sesame Baked Kabab:
- All the ingredients used for making Kababs.
- Mix and Mash all above mentioned ingredients except til seeds. And keep ready mixture.
- Prepare kababs by giving desired shape and coat in til from all sides.
- Likewise prepare all Kababs and coat in til.
- By the time Preheat oven for 10 minutes.
- Grease the baking tray with some oil.
- Place all the Kababs on greased baking tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 200 degrees. Check in between.
- ChickPea Sesame Kababs are ready to serve. Serve hot immediately with green Chutney, any dip or tomato sauce. Enjoy endlessly with family and friends.
If you find this ChickPea Sesame Baked Kabab recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.