Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lazy Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy wonton soup recipe. You can cook lazy wonton soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lazy Wonton Soup:
- Take 100 g of Pork Mince *OR Chicken Mince.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Finely Ground White Pepper.
- Get 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 8-10 of Wonton Wrappers *separated, cut in half diagonally into triangles.
- Get 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Lazy Wonton Soup:
- Heat Sesame Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, cook Pork Mince (OR Chicken Mince) and grated Ginger. When cooked, season with Soy Sauce and some Finely Ground White Pepper..
- Add Chicken Stock and bring to the boil over higher heat. Add Wonton Wrappers to the boiling soup, and stir. *Note: Do not add all at once because they tend to stick to each other..
- Cook until Wonton Wrappers are cooked. It won’t take long. Season with Salt if required. Add chopped Spring Onion, sprinkle with extra Finely Ground White Pepper, and enjoy..
If you find this Lazy Wonton Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.