Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. You can have kanya's chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Get of green curry paste.
- You need 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- You need 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Get 10 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Provide 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Use 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of others.
- You need 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take 2 bunch of basils.
- Use 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- Get 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- You need 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Take 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Use of seasoning.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.