Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Pares Mami recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Pares Mami recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pares Mami recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pares mami recipe. You can have beef pares mami using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Pares Mami:
- You need of Beef Pares.
- Take 500 grams of beef brisket.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 of large white onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Use 1 of thinly slice ginger.
- Use 3 pcs of star anise.
- Prepare to taste of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of beef bouillon.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide of Soup base.
- Use 500 grams of beef bones.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper corn.
- Provide 1 of medium size onion, halves.
- Provide 1 of medium size carrot, quarters.
- Get 1 of beef bouillon.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Take of Egg noodles, cooked per package instruction.
- Prepare of Hard boiled egg, if desired.
- Get of Fried garlic.
- Get of Spring onions, chopped.
- Take of Chili oil.
Instructions to make Beef Pares Mami:
- Pre-boil the beef brisket and bones to remove the gunk. Combine both beefs in a pot and fill with water until almost covered. Set to boil until the gunks starts floating to the top. Scope out the gunk and then drain the water. Separate the brisket from the beef bones. Set aside..
- Cook the soup base by bring a pot of water with the beef bones and the rest of the ingredients to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes covered. Add salt to taste. Then turn off heat..
- Cook the beef pares. Saute garlic and onion until onion softens and fragrant. Add the beef brisket. Saute for 2-3 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and pepper. Sauce for 1 minute then add the ginger, star anise a f water until the beef is almost covered. Bring to a boil then turn down heat to a simmer. Simmer for 30 minutes covered..
- Add the beef bouillon and sugar. Turn down heat to low and slow cook until the beef is tender. Add water as necessary..
- Once the beef is tender, prepare a slurry by combining 1 tsp of cornstarch with 1/4 cup room temperature water. Add the slurry to the beef brisket and stir to make the sauce slightly thicker. Turn off heat..
- To assemble, place egg noodles in a bowl then add 2 ladle of the soup base. Top with a 2-3 tbsp of beef pares or as desired. Serve with blanched bokchoy, hard boiled egg and garnish with fried garlic, spring onions and chili oil..
If you find this Beef Pares Mami recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.