Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil lasagna recipe. You can cook lentil lasagna using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil Lasagna:
- You need of No boil lasagna noodles, dry.
- Take of Béchamel.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of margarine.
- Get 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Take 1 L of soy milk.
- Get of To taste: salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Take of Lentil Bolognaise Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 of red wine.
- Prepare 600 g of tomato sauce, unseasoned.
- Take 3/4 cup of water (adjust quantity).
- Take 3/4 cup of red lentils, dry.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar or to taste.
- Get of Seasoning: salt, pepper, chili flakes, Italian herbs, cumin.
- Use Splash of soy sauce.
- Get Splash of balsamic vinegar.
Steps to make Lentil Lasagna:
- Prepare the bolognaise sauce: Fry onion in olive oil until translucent then add garlic. After about 1 min, deglaze the pan with wine. Add all remaining sauce ingredients except vinegar. Cook for about 20 min or until lentils are falling apart and sauce is reduced. Add vinegar at the end..
- Prepare the béchamel: melt margarine in a pot over low heat. Add flour and whisk. After about 30 sec to a minute, add the soy milk very very slowly. Whisk vigorously to prevent clumps from forming. Season to taste. Cook until béchamel is thick (15 min approximately)..
- To assemble: add a small laddle of béchamel in the bottom of a baking dish, then layer noodles, lentil mixture and béchamel. Repeat as needed..
- Bake at 180°C covered for 30 min, then take off the aluminum foil and bake for 10 min at 210°C. Serve warm. Enjoy :).
If you find this Lentil Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.