Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wicked thai chicken soup recipe. You can cook wicked thai chicken soup using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 8 oz of container fresh mushrooms (chopped or sliced) I use cremini.
- Take 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, diced.
- Use 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chopped lemongrass (see note above).
- You need 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of half and half cream.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste (156 ml or 5.5 oz).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of rice, (cooked).
- Take of chopped cilantro for garnish if you'd like.
Steps to make Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- If rice is not already cooked, prepare according to package directions.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large dutch oven or pot on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add chopped or sliced mushrooms and cook until tender and golden in colour. Remove mushrooms from the pot and set aside..
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion, red pepper and garlic. Cook until onions are soft and translucent..
- Add mushrooms back to the dutch oven along with chicken stock, chicken, lemongrass, fish sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt..
- Bring mixture to a boil then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the half and half and coconut milk. DO NOT boil after this step..
- Place lid on the dutch oven or pot and allow to cook on low for an additional 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine the Thai red curry paste, chill garlic sauce, tomato paste, water and cornstarch. Whisk to a smooth consistently..
- Add curry mixture to the soup and stir until soup is slightly thickened and fragrant, roughly another 10 minutes or so..
- Add rice to the pot and stir to combine. Garnish with cilantro if you'd like. Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.