Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot and Coconut Soup with Ginger, Chilli and Coriander recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot and Coconut Soup with Ginger, Chilli and Coriander recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot and coconut soup with ginger, chilli and coriander recipe. You can have carrot and coconut soup with ginger, chilli and coriander using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot and Coconut Soup with Ginger, Chilli and Coriander:
- Use 35 g of red split lentils.
- Prepare 20 g of ginger, sliced in 2 mm “coins” along the lines on the skin.
- You need 1/2 of fresh green cayenne chilli with seeds still in it.
- Provide 400 g of carrots, cut into chunks.
- Provide 1 of small onion, approx 80 g, peeled and cut in half.
- Provide 1 tsp of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Provide 200 g of coconut cream.
- Provide of Water.
- Get 3 sprigs of fresh coriander with stems (and roots if still attached).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Carrot and Coconut Soup with Ginger, Chilli and Coriander:
- Grind lentils, ginger and chilli 30 seconds/Speed 9..
- Add and chop carrots, onion, coconut oil and coconut cream 5 seconds/Speed 4..
- Add water up to the 1.5 litre mark on the inside of the TM bowl. Cook 15 minutes/100C/Speed 1..
- Add salt and coriander. Blend 1 minute/Speed 10..
- Tip: If you have some fresh or frozen Green Chilli and Coriander Paste cubes in your freezer, use 1 frozen cube or 1 rounded tsp fresh paste instead of the fresh chilli and coriander. The recipe for this wonderful paste is in “Fast and Easy Indian Cooking”, available from UK Thermomix..
If you find this Carrot and Coconut Soup with Ginger, Chilli and Coriander recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.