Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Meen Peera recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meen Peera recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meen Peera recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meen peera recipe. You can cook meen peera using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meen Peera:
- Use 1/2 kg of fish like Kozhuva -.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Coconut scrapped -.
- Provide 3 of Kodumpuli -.
- Prepare 10 of Shallots -.
- You need 10 of Garlic -.
- Prepare 6 of Green chillies -.
- You need 1 tsp of chillies Crushed red -.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- You need 10 of Curry leaves -.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsps of Coconut oil -.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Meen Peera:
- Clean the fish and marinate with 1/2 a lemon or 1 tbsp vinegar.after 15-20 minutes wash it with water and drain..
- Meanwhile split the kodumpuli and soak in 1/2 cup hot water.Crush the shallots,garlic,green chillies & curry leaves..
- In an earthenware/steel vessel put the crushed items,coconut scrapped,turmeric,chillies,salt and mix together with your hand..
- Add the fish and the kodumpuli with water to this and mix again..
- Heat the stove & place the vessel on it.Cover with a lid & cook on medium heat..
- After 5 minutes open the lid and toss the curry by holding both sides with mittens.If you r not familiar with this,just use a spoon to turn the curry.cover the lid and cook till all the water dries.adjust salt..
- Off the stove and add the coconut oil & close the lid.after 2 minutes remove the lid and stir with a spoon.your Meen Peera is ready to serve..
- U can make this with sardines,chemmen & squid rings also..
If you find this Meen Peera recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.