Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. To cook baked pasta you only need 35 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked pasta:
- Take 1 packet of pasta boiledFor red sauce.
- Prepare of For red sauce.
- Get 1 of onion medium chopped.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken mince.
- Use 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare of For white sauce.
- Use 1 litre of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 10-12 of cheese slices ❤️.
- Prepare 1 packet of Boil pasta.
- Use of For qeema.
- Take 1/2 kg of mince.
- Get 1 of hand full sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of hand peas.
- Take of Oil.
- Get of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of normal spoon red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of normal spoon black pepper.
- You need 1 of normal spoon white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of or less turmeric powder (haldi).
- Provide 1 spoon of tomato paste.
- Use 3 of normal sizes tomatoes.
- Take 1-2 spoons of soya sauce.
- Prepare of Hot sauce (according to your level of spice).
- Prepare of Nandos peri peri sauce in mild.
- Use of Few drops of Worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Baked pasta:
- For red sauce, sauté onions until they become translucent. Add all spices. Now add chicken mince and cook till oil separates. Add tomato paste and stir for about 2 minutes. Set aside the mixture.
- White sauce: In a frying pan add butter and melt it now add flour and stir for few minutes. Add milk while stirring continuously. Add salt, pepper, oregano and cheese and keep stirring. When the mixture thickens take it off the stove and set aside.
- In a pan fry qeema in oil then add tomatoes and tomato paste then cook qeema along with all the above mentioned ingredients including the vegies.
- Layer a microwavable dish with butter and add a layer of pasta.
- Next add a layer of white sauce, now another layer of pasta and the red sauce.
- Now add Qeema then Repeat the layers as above and top it with shredded mozzarella cheese, olives, oregano and absolutely any toppings you like.
- Set your microwave on highest temperature and let it sit for about 15 minutes.. Now take the dish out and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.