Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taylor's Dinner Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taylor's Dinner Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taylor's dinner salad recipe. You can have taylor's dinner salad using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taylor's Dinner Salad:
- Get of salad.
- Take 1 cup of of bibb lettuce.
- Provide 1 cup of of red lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of of baby greens.
- You need 1 large of baked potato, russet. You may substitute yukon gold or red..
- You need 1 can of sliced pickled beets, drained. 14 .5 ounce size.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of red onion, cut in half then thinly sliced.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of cooked chicken breast, cubed.
- Get 2 of hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 3 tbsp of vinaigrette, your choosing to toss with the greens.
- Get 1/4 cup of croutons, your favorite.
Steps to make Taylor's Dinner Salad:
- Place cleaned and dried greens in large mixing bowl. Greens should be torn into bite sized pieces..
- Add vinaigrette and toss..
- On a large platter arrange greens first covering platter..
- Take eggs and spread neatly in a row at top of platter..
- On opposite side, place sliced beets across in same manner..
- Next to eggs spread onions across platter..
- Next to beets, spread cooked chicken across platter..
- Top middle row with sliced potatoes. Sprinkle a touch of salt and pepper over the entire platter..
- Top each serving with croutons..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
If you find this Taylor's Dinner Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.