Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kale Clear Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kale Clear Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Clear Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale clear soup recipe. You can have kale clear soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kale Clear Soup:
- Take 1 cup of Kale (chopped).
- Get 1/2 cup of Carrots (chopped).
- Use 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Onions(chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Get As per taste of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil.
- Use 3 cups of Water.
- You need 1 of medium Green chilies (chopped).
Instructions to make Kale Clear Soup:
- Chop all the vegetables (carrot, kale, onion and garlic) into pieces except kale should be chopped into little larger pieces.
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil in a large, heavy-bottomed stock pot over medium flame..
- Add chopped onion and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrots, peas and kale..
- Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add 3 cup water and stir well and bring the mixture to a boil. When it starts boiling, add salt as given..
- Add black pepper powder..
- Stir and cook till the soup becomes little thick..
If you find this Kale Clear Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.