Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry recipe. You can cook vegetable curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable curry:
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Use 1 of cauliflower OR 3 small potatoes.
- Take 2 of tomates.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 3 tea spoon of curry.
- Get 20 cl of coconut milk.
- You need of ginger.
- Use of olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegetable curry:
- Mince the onion and cook it in a deep pan with olive oil, curry and ginger until golden-colored, over medium-high heat..
- Cut the cauliflower or the potatoes and add it/them in the pan. Mix regularly so it does not burn..
- Cut the eggplant in cubes and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Slice the zucchini and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Cut the tomates and add it in the pan. Mix again..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes with 2 tablespoons of water, over medium heat..
- Pour the coconut milk in the mixture and cook for 10 more minutes..
If you find this Vegetable curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.