Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chiang mai noodle soup recipe. To cook chiang mai noodle soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Take 6 cups of coconut milk.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of finely shaved palm sugar.
- Prepare 600 g of chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Provide 800 g of cooked egg noddles.
- Provide 1/4 cup of roughly chopped coriander.
- Provide of Lime wedge to serve.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Crispy Wonton Noodles.
- You need 16 of wonton skins, sliced into 3mm wide strips.
- Provide of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the Thai red curry sauce and cook about 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook about 2 minutes or until the chicken start to colour..
- Stir in the coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce and palm sugar. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Then taste and season again with fish sauce, salt or palm sugar to your taste..
- For crispy wonton noodles, pour vegetables oil into a saucepan to a depth of about 10cm. Place over heat high. When the oil reaches 180C, carefully add a small handful of wonton strips. Cook for about 30 seconds or until golden. Drain the noodles on paper towel. Repeat until all wonton noodles are cooked..
- To serve, divided the cooked noodles between four large bowl. Top with pieces of chicken and ladle over the soup. Top with coriander, lime wedges and the crispy wonton noodles..
If you find this Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.