Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Parippum Cheerayum recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parippum Cheerayum recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parippum Cheerayum recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parippum cheerayum recipe. To make parippum cheerayum you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parippum Cheerayum:
- Get 1/2 cup of toor dal.
- Provide 1 cup of palak cheera / chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut coconut grated.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chili powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1 nos of tomato sliced.
- Provide 2 tsps of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- Provide 2 nos of red chilli dry (halved).
- Take 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Parippum Cheerayum:
- Pressure cook dal with turmeric powder for 4-5 whistles.
- Add chopped cheera /palak along with sliced tomato,kashmiri chilli powder and cook for 3-4 mins..
- Make a smooth paste of grated coconut and jeera. Add this to the cooked dal and cheera mixture. Add 1/4 cup of boiled water if the curry is very thick. You can add salt as per your taste at this stage..
- When it starts boiling switch off the stove..
- Heat oil in a pan,splutter mustard seeds, when it crackles add dry red chilies, curry leaves and jeera. Pour the seasoning over the curry..
- Serve hot with rice/roti..
If you find this Parippum Cheerayum recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.