Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To cook thai green chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Use of Coconut milk solids (Chaokoh brand).
- You need 4 oz of green curry paste (Maesri brand).
- Take 4 of chicken thighs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need 1 tbs of fish sauce and salt (to taste).
- Take 4-5 of Thai eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need of Thai basil.
- Take of Sliced chilli.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Provide of Chicken feet or fish (optional substitution for thighs).
Steps to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Brown and thicken the coconut milk solids with the curry paste, cook until thick and bubbly.
- Cook the chicken (or chicken feet) in the coconut milk and curry paste.
- Add water to adjust thickness and bring back to a boil.
- Add Thai eggplant and cook until soft (~10 minutes), do not overstir when softened or the eggplant will break apart.
- If using fish instead of chicken, add after eggplant is cooked.
- Add fish sauce and salt (Bangkok people prefer salt over fish sauce and plara).
- Garnish with Thai basil and sliced chili.
- Eat with rice or Thai rice noodles.
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.