Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Caribbean chunky beef soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caribbean chunky beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caribbean chunky beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caribbean chunky beef soup recipe. To make caribbean chunky beef soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caribbean chunky beef soup:
- Get of Soup.
- Get 1 packages of grace cock soup or Maggi pk soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen or tin corn.
- Provide 2 medium of carrots.
- Use 3 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef stew.
- Get 1/4 small of pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 of dumplings.
- Take of Dumplings.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/3 cup of water.
Instructions to make Caribbean chunky beef soup:
- season beef with salt and black pepper or whatever spices you desire and marinate for about 30 mins or over night if you wish.
- boil beef in some water until almost tender..
- while waiting for beef to boil chop pumpkin as small as possible and set aside. chop carrots and potatoes in chunks and set aside also..
- when beef is almost tender add pumpkin and carrots. boil until meat is tender. add water if needed..
- while waiting for meat to cook prepare dumplings by mixing all dry ingredients together. add water slowly while mixing until a dough is formed. set aside.
- when meat is tender add potatoes, corn, dumplings(cut dough in bite size pieces) and soup mix. add water if needed. cover pot and Simmer on low heat until the potatoes are cooked. stir occasionally to prevent soup mix from sticking to pot..
- serve and enjoy.
If you find this Caribbean chunky beef soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.