Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) recipe. To make cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Provide bunch of Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare bunch of Carrot chips.
- Take large of handful cauliflower.
- Take 1 packages of snow peas.
- Take 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- You need 2 cup of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free).
- Provide 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- Take 5 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Get 2 medium of Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered).
- Get of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of basil.
- Get of Parsley.
- Provide large of Handful soy flavor bacon bits.
- Use 2 tbsp of EarthBalance vegan butter.
- Provide 2 of bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
Steps to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now…
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside..
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds..
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours..
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done..
If you find this Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.