Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn on the cob clear soup recipe. You can have chicken corn on the cob clear soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup:
- Prepare 100 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 of medium Corn cut into 4.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemongrass chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of spinach leaves chopped.
- Use 2 tbsps of spring onion greens chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of cracked peppercorns.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Coriander leaves chopped for garnish.
- Use 4-5 cups of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup:
- In a pot add water, shredded chicken, corn, lemongrass, sliced garlic, salt to taste and cook for about 15 mins..
- Add some chopped spinach, spring onions, half of cracked peppercorns and cook for about 2 mins..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, cracked peppercorns and serve.
If you find this Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.