Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect One Pot Chicken Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect One Pot Chicken Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pot Chicken Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot chicken rice recipe. You can have one pot chicken rice using 33 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare One Pot Chicken Rice:
- Take 1 kg of Chicken (Leg & Breast pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Basmati Rice.
- Get 1 packet of Shan Biriyani Masala.
- You need 2 of Large Onions 🧅 (Thinly Sliced).
- Use 3 of G- Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli 🌶 paste.
- Use 1 cup of Freshly Chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Plain Yoghurt.
- Provide 2.5 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Freshly Chopped Coriander/Parsley.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1 of Star Anise.
- You need 3/4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Use 1 of Black Elaichi.
- Prepare 1 piece of Mace.
- Take 1/4 of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly crushed Black Peppercorns.
- Take 1 tsp of whole Black Peppercorns.
- Take 1-2 of Whole Dried Red Chilli 🌶.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Whole Coriander Seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Shahijeera.
- Prepare 1 of medium stick of Cinnamon.
- Take 2/3 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 4/5 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kababcheeni.
- You need 2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1.5 cups of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Desi Ghee.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 800 gms of hot water.
Instructions to make One Pot Chicken Rice:
- Clean the Chicken & marinate with Plain Yoghurt, salt, sugar, turmeric & red chilli powder & 2 tbsps Cooking Oil..
- Cover the marinated chicken bowl with a cling film wrap & allow it to rest for about 1-2 hrs time/overnight is even more better..
- Prepare the Dry Masala: Dry roast all the whole spices, allow it to cool a bit & grind it to a fine dry masala..
- In a big Pressure Pan/Cooker- take the rest of the cooking oil & butter & put in the whole spices, once it releases good smell, add in the sliced onions & fry/sauté, until golden brown & then add in the 3G paste- the rest..
- Keep sautéing until the raw smell goes off from the sautéd Masala, now add in the Chopped Tomatoes & slit green chillies about 2/3..
- When done with the sautéing- Pour in the Marinated Chicken & also the rest of the marinade in the mixing bowl. Put a little bit of warm water by washing the same mixing bowl & pour into the cooking pot..
- Mix everything well enough while stirring continuously on high flame once the chicken starts releasing water put the gas flame to medium, cover it & allow it to be cooked for at least 30 mins..
- In between, need to check 2/3 times opening the lid & stirring well, in order to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pan/pot, again put back the lid & repeat the process until the Chicken is almost 75% cooked. At this point, add in the freshly ground Masalas & stir well, sprinkle a little water if needed at this stage..
- Wash the Basamati Rice well & soak it for at least 30 mins. Now, is the time to drain the water & put into the cooking pot & sauté well enough, along with partially cooked chicken..
- Once well mixed & sautéd with the Chicken & Masalas, now add in the Ghee, garam masala powder, lemon juice & seal the cooking pot/pan with the aluminium foil & then put it's lid on it & allow it to be on the medium flame for the next 5/6 mins..
- Now, reduce the flame to low-medium & allow it to cook for another 15/18 mins..
- Alternatively, if cooking in a pressure pan then, put it on the whistle & allow upto 1 whistle & then turn off the flame & put it on the rest/standby position, for another 15/20 mins..
- Also, if you want to bake it in the static oven- then, put the entire thing inside the Pre-heated oven & let it bake for about 15-18 mins @ 200C & post switching the heat off, again allow it to rest in the same position for another 10 mins time..
- Serve it HOT with Cold Mint Chutney & Freshly cut onions & Green Chillies..
If you find this One Pot Chicken Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.