Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gatte Ki Sabzi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gatte Ki Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gatte Ki Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gatte ki sabzi recipe. To cook gatte ki sabzi you only need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gatte Ki Sabzi:
- You need 500 Grams of Gram Flour (Besan).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 3 Teaspoons of Cumin Seeds ( Jeera).
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Fennel Seeds ( Sauf).
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Chilly Red Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Ginger Grated.
- Use To Taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 Kilogram of Curd.
- You need 3 Teaspoons of Mustard Seeds ( Rai).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cumin Seeds ( Jeera).
- Get 1 Cup of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 2 of Red Chiili (Whole).
- Use 3 Tablespoons of Gram Flour ( Besan).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use To Taste of Salt.
- Take 1 Cup of Corriander chopped.
- Provide 4 Tablespoons of oil.
- Get 1 Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
Steps to make Gatte Ki Sabzi:
- For the Gatte. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients for gatte with water and oil to make it to semi soft dough. Divide into equal balls and roll them to thick cylindrical shapes of 1 inch each..
- Cook the gatte in boiling water for 20 mins. Remove it on a plate and allow to cool. Once cooled cut it into medium pieces and keep it aside..
- For the Gravy Take a bowl put the curd in it, add the gram flour and sugar and whisk it. Make sure there are no lumps of the gram flour. Keep it aside.
- Now take a deep dish. Put oil let it heat for 1- 2 min. Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds, green chillies, red chilly, cumin seeds, asafoetida and the curry leaves. Mix it quickly and add turmeric powder to it..
- Now immediately add the curd mixture to it. Once it starts boiling add the salt and red chilli powder to it and let it boil on simmer. Once the gravy starts getting thick add little water let it boil and put the cut Gatte pieces to it..
- Now mix it well and let it simmer for 5-7 mins. Once the gatte are coated well with the gravy add water as per your gravy consistency. Make sure the gravy should be semi thick..
- Now let the sabzi cook on low flame for about 10 – 15 mins. Garnish with chopped corriander and serve with hot Phulkas..
If you find this Gatte Ki Sabzi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.