Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna Mexicana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Mexicana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Mexicana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna mexicana recipe. To cook lasagna mexicana you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna Mexicana:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 6-8 oz of guacamole.
- Provide 10-12 oz of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Get 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- Provide 5 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- You need 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 oz of taco seasoning.
Instructions to make Lasagna Mexicana:
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..
If you find this Lasagna Mexicana recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.