Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. You can cook beef stroganoff using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of lean beef.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1 (14 1/2 oz) of can beef broth.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 1-2 cloves of garlic chopped fine.
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Get 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce, or to taste.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Take Pinch of nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Take of Egg noodles.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Slice beef into 1/2 by 2in strips, then place in bowl and drizzle with olive oil and baking soda, mix to coat beef, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place beef in a colander and rinse under cold water, pat with paper towels to dry.
- In a large sauté pan heat a little oil and brown meat on all sides, remove from pan set aside.
- In the same pan melt 2 tablespoons of butter add onion and mushrooms, sauté until most of the moisture has evaporated, then add garlic and sauté a minute more.
- Sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons of flour, cook stirring for a minute or two making a roux, add beef broth stirring to release any brown bits from bottom of pan, until slightly thickened then add reserved beef, mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Lower heat to medium low and simmer 30 minutes or more if you want the beef very tender, stir occasionally.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
- When noodles are done, stir sour cream into beef mixture, adjust seasoning, serve over noodles.
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.