Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe. To cook marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup.:
- You need pieces of Fish chopped into.
- Get 2 of grated coconut.
- Use 2 of large onions diced into pieces.
- You need of Mashed garlic.
- Prepare pieces of Unripe mango chopped into.
- Use of Lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- Get of Turmeric spice.
Instructions to make Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup.:
- Mix turmeric spice, alittle onion and alittle mashed garlic in a container. Add salt to the mixture and apply the mixture on the pieces of fish using your hands..
- Sprinkle lemon on the fish and live for 30mins..
- Prepare juice from the grated coconut by adding one cup of water to the coconut then using a sieve separate the juice from the coconut remains. Add 2cups of water to the coconut remains again to form second juice..
- In a sufuria fry onions til golden brown then add garlic and let it cook for 5mins..
- Add the unripe pieces of mangoes to the onions. Let it cook for 5mins..
- Add the second coconut juice and cover with a lid to cook for another 5mins. Then add the first coconut juice, salt and royco and let it cook for 15mins..
- In a pan fry the fish till golden brown..
- Put the ready fish in the soup to soak for 5mins..
- Serve with ugali or chapati or rice with greens..
If you find this Marinated fish (samaki wa kupaka) with coconut soup. recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.