Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic naan bread with beef and veggies soup recipe. To cook garlic naan bread with beef and veggies soup you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup:
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 1 tbspn of active yeast.
- Provide 1 of tspn sugar.
- Get 1 of tspn garlic.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Provide 2 tbspn of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 of salt.
- Take of Soup.
- Provide of Cook beef.
- Provide of Irish potato.
- Prepare of Meat stock.
- You need of Carrots.
- Take of Green beans.
- Provide of Peas.
- Use of Green pepper.
- You need of Red pepper.
- Take of Seasoning.
- You need of Spices.
- Provide of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Veg oil.
Instructions to make Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup:
- Sieve flour in a bowl, add yeast, sugar, salt, garlic and mix add melted butter then mix then pour your yoghurt and mix untill you foam a dough not too soft and not too hard.
- Place in a warm place and allow it to rise for 1hr, transfer it to working surface and keep needing for 10mnts cut it into 6pcs, roll each ball to foam a flat circle. Place on a hot pan and and cover the pan for 1mnt then turn the other side and brush it with butter, repeat the steps till your dough is finish.
- Peel the carrot and potato wash and dice into small cubes, chop your green and red pepper, green beans and onion, grate your Scotch bonnet, pepper, onion and garlic.
- In a pot pour in oil and onion fry, then add in grated Scotch bonnet and fry for 2mnts add seasoning, spices and meat stir then add in meat stock and stir cover the pot until boil.
- Add in potato, carrots, green beans and peas cover the pot until become soft, in a cup add corn flour pour some water and mix then add in your soup, add onion, green and red pepper and stir well cover the pot and allow it to simmer for 2mnts.
If you find this Garlic naan bread with Beef and veggies soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.