Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe. You can have vietnamese beef noodle soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vietnamese beef noodle soup:
- Get of soup base.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Use 1 of clove.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander seed.
- Get 1 of cardamom.
- Take 5 small of chilli.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chicken stock powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 6 cup of water.
- Take 3 tsp of cooking oil.
- Take 3 packages of flat rice noodle.
- Get 100 grams of beef.
- You need 5 tsp of corn starch.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
- Use 2 of fresh lime.
- Use 1 small of chili.
- Get 1 packages of bean sprouts.
Steps to make Vietnamese beef noodle soup:
- soften rice noodle and set aside in servibg bowl.
- marinate beef with corn starch and fish sauce set aside.
- deep fried all spices until golden brown, add water bring to boil.
- add chicken stock powder and fish sauce to taste.
- boil bean sprout in soup for 30 seconds.
- boil marinated beef with soup.
- pour beef soup to rice noodle, add bean sprouts, coriander, small chili and fresh lime to serve.
If you find this Vietnamese beef noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.