Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Skins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Skins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato skins recipe. To make potato skins you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Skins:
- Take 12 large of potatoes, baked, cooled, and halved.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 lb of bacon, cooked and reduced to bits.
- Provide 3 large of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecorino Romano.
- Get 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese, shredded, for stuffing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 2 cup of Monterey jack cheese, shredded, for topping.
Instructions to make Potato Skins:
- Scoop the potato out of the potato halves aggressively. Leave the halves as mostly skin, and put the potato scooped into an 8 quart pot..
- Heat the pot on medium high, and add the milk. Stir until fully incorporated and thick enough to stack..
- Add the bacon bits, onions, sour cream, Romano, jack, salt, pepper, and garlic, and mix thoroughly..
- Spoon the mix back into the potato skins, and place them into a large sheet cake pan..
- Top the filled skins with the Monterey jack, and broil the pan of skins for about ten minutes, or until the cheese browns..
- Serve and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Potato Skins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.