Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe. To make sour brinjal curry haidrabad style you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style:
- You need 7-8 of small brinjal.
- Use of for curry.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion puree.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tamarind paste.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get of for stuffing.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 of dry red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of dry coconut powder.
- Provide 3-4 of cashew nuts.
- Take 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- You need As needed of Oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style:
- First take brinjal and wash it very well.Cut in from center and keep them into water.
- Now in a bowl take tamerind paste and add some hot water.Soak it for about 20 minutes..
- Now for stuffing – in a pan take coriander seeds,cumin seeds, sesame seeds, fenugreek seeds,cashew nuts,peanuts,dry coconut,red chilli.Roast it well for about 5-7 minutes. Turn off the gas. Let it cool down then take a grinder and add all roasted spices and grind it well by using little water. Stuffing is ready..
- Now remove brinjal from water and stuff it with stuffing masala.keep remaining stuffing aside..
- Now in a pan take 2 tbsp oil,add stuffed brinjal and cool it for about 10 minutes until it cooked 80- 90 percent.take out these cooked brinjal in separate plate..
- Now in a same pan add,2 tsp oil.Then add ginger garlic paste.Saute it.Then add onion puree. Cook it until onion becomes brown in color. Them add tomato puree. Now add turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder,garam masala powder and salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Then add remaining stuffing masala.. Mix well..
- Now add cooked brinjal,then add tamarind pulp. Cover it and cook it for about 5-7 minutes.Until pip starts saprates. Sour brinjal curry is ready.Serve hot with fulka or rice..
If you find this Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.