Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood lasagna recipe. To make seafood lasagna you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 of Green Onion (diced).
- Get 1 of medium Onion (diced).
- Get 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Take 8 oz of Clam Juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need 1 LB of Scallops (small).
- Provide 1 Lb of Shrimp (small).
- You need 2 Lb of Crab meat (imitation or real).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Use 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Take 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 12 of Lasagna noodles (cooked).
- Provide 2 cups of Cottage cheese (lasagna style).
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 2 Tbsp of parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Seafood Lasagna:
- In large skillet, saute onions in the 2 tablespoons of butter until tender. Stir in broth and clam juice, bring to a boil. Add scallops, shrimp, crab, old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper and return to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes stirring gently. Drain, saving liquid, and setting seafood mixture aside..
- In large saucepan, melt the remaining butter, stirring flour until smooth. Combine milk and reserved cooking liquid slowly to the saucepan to create a smooth roux. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Remove from Heat, stir in cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until well Incorporated. Remove one cup of sauce for later..
- Add Seafood mixture to the white sauce mixture in saucepan and stir gently..
- In a bowl combine cottage cheese, parsley, and egg. Stir well..
- Time to build. Place half of the sauce that was taken out earlier on bottom of pan. Place 3 noodles. Add some of the seafood mixture in an even layer. 3 more noodles. Now layer the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella on. (Pic. 1). 3 more noodles, and another layer of seafood mixture. Last 3 noodles, now spread the remainder of the reserved white sauce on top, then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 35 minutes and cheese is starting to brown and bubble. Remove and let rest 10 minutes before cutting..
- Side Note: I had leftover seafood mixture so I cooked up some manicotti noodles and used the remaining mixture for stuffing them. Baked at 350°F for 15 minutes..
If you find this Seafood Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.