Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer Stuffed Shahi Gatta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Stuffed Shahi Gatta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Stuffed Shahi Gatta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer stuffed shahi gatta curry recipe. To make paneer stuffed shahi gatta curry you only need 35 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Stuffed Shahi Gatta Curry:
- Provide for of gatta:.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 pinches of ajwain.
- Take 2 pinches of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of curd.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Use For of stuffing:.
- Take 100 grams of paneer.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of cashews finely chopped.
- Provide 2 pinches of salt.
- Use for of gravy:.
- Take 2-3 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger piece.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Get 1/3 cup of curd.
- Take Pinch of asafetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Use 4 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Paneer Stuffed Shahi Gatta Curry:
- In a bowl add gram flour, turmeric, chilli, coriander powder,ajwain, baking soda, cream, curd, oil, salt and knead well to make soft dough.keep aside..
- Other side in another bowl add grated paneer, salt, black pepper, green chilli and mix well and make small balls for stuff..
- Make small balls of the dough.Take 1 dough ball in your hands, and press it to make a flat circle of about 3 inches diameter.Put a stuffing mixture paneer ball on the flat circle, and bind the dough into a ball again..
- Do the same with all the remaining dough balls.Heat a enough water in a large bowl for boiling dough balls..
- Once the water starts to boil, add 1 tsp ghee and the dough balls.Boil the dough balls till they become light in weight and start floating on the boiling water surface.Take out the dough balls from the water and keep them aside. Also keep water aside.
- Take a chopper add onion, garlic, ginger, chilli and finely chopped them..
- Now, heat oil in the pan, add dough balls and fry till became golden brown. Take them out..
- In the same pan add asafetida and jeera. Now add finely chopped onion and cook for 2 minutes. add turmeric, chilli and coriander powder, garam masala and salt, mix them. Cook till oil releases..
- Now add tomato pure and cook till oil releases, add cream and stir well.Now add yogurt to it, and stir consistently..
- Now add 1and half cup of water, here we can use the same water which used for boiling. When the water boils, add fried gatta in it.Let it boil covered on medium heat for 7-8 minutes..
- Add dried kasoori methi and cook for a while.Remove from heat. Serve shahi gatta curry with roti, paratha or rice..
If you find this Paneer Stuffed Shahi Gatta Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.