Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ennai Kathirikai Kulzhambu Tangy brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ennai Kathirikai Kulzhambu Tangy brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ennai kathirikai kulzhambu tangy brinjal curry recipe. You can have ennai kathirikai kulzhambu tangy brinjal curry using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ennai Kathirikai Kulzhambu Tangy brinjal curry:
- Use 250 gm of brinjal.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 8 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin/jeera seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 Spring of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of jaggery.
- Provide To taste of rock salt.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of gingely oil.
- Prepare of To fry and grind.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of black Pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin/jeera seeds.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of tomato.
Steps to make Ennai Kathirikai Kulzhambu Tangy brinjal curry:
- Soak a gooseberry size tamarind in half cup water. Set aside..
- Heat oil a pan add pepper, cumin seeds and garlic..
- Next add onions and tomatoes. Saute till mushy. Take in a blender and grind to coarse paste..
- Keep all ingredients to temper ready. Heat gingely oil in the same pan add dry chilli, fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds..
- Then add curry leaves, garlic and onions. Saute till golden brown..
- Then add the brinjal.(Cut them half way from bottom into four. Check if there are any worms and remove accordingly.) Fry till it turn brown in the oil. Add the ground masala and cook till oil separates from the pan..
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Saute till raw smell disappears..
- Extract and add the tamarind water and salt. Add enough water about 1 cup and cover with lid. Cook till oil floats on top..
If you find this Ennai Kathirikai Kulzhambu Tangy brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.