Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best vegetable beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to vegetable beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. You can have vegetable beef soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare vegetable beef soup:
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger.
- Use 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 can of cut green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Get 1 can of peas.
- Provide 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes diced into bite sized cubes.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can of large can tomato juice.
Instructions to make vegetable beef soup:
- put hamburger in large pot to brown. dice up onion and throw in with hamburger. cook until meat is browned and onions are translucent.
- add all canned vegetables and can of tomato sauce..
- when mixture begins to bubble again add large can of tomato juice..
- while you wait for this to boil, dice up the potatoes and when soup boils put them in..
- when potatoes are tender, its ready to eat! the linger it sits the better it tastes though so I let mine set for about an hour before eating..
If you find this vegetable beef soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.