Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To make french onion soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Soup:
- Use 2 of Onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Take To taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of cheese cube.
- Provide 1 cup of vegetable stalk.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- Heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic, Fry all purpose flour in butter and add milk to make white sauce.
- Vegetable stalk mixed when onion turned brown then add white sauce, now add salt and pepper then took it off the gas.
- Garnish the cheese and bake for 2 minutes and served hot.
- Vegetable stalk.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.