Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biryani recipe. You can cook chicken biryani using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Biryani:
- Prepare 1/8 cup of unsweetened yogurt/mala.
- Take 8-10 pieces of chicken, for kienyeji chicken, preboil it first.
- You need 1 tablespoon of biryani or pilau masala(or combine cardamom,cinnamon,cloves whole or powdered).
- Use 3 of large tomatoes, blended.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Get 1 of /2 teaspoon dhana jeera(cumin coriander powder).
- Take 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Provide of For the rice.
- Take 2 cups of rice, soaked and drained.
- Use 4 cups of cold water for the rice.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 6 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red food color dissolved in 1/4 cup water.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of yellow food color dissolved in 1/4 cup water.
- Use of Whole spices-2 cardamom pods, 2 pieces cinnamon, 2 cloves(optional).
Steps to make Chicken Biryani:
- In a hot pan, mix your soaked and drained rice with cooking oil to coat every grain(use enough oil, do not skimp).
- Add in your cold water and salt.
- Add in your whole spices if you so wish for the flavour.
- Cover and let cook..
- As your rice is nearly cooked(when it is just about to dry up), sprinkle the 2 food colors over your rice with a spoon, and in a pattern of your choice. Do not mix yet.
- Let it cook slowly with the steam..
- Once fully cooked, you can now mix in with a spoon to blend the 3 colour(white,red and yellow)..
- Serve with your chicken that is prepared as follows;.
- For the chicken In a hot pan, fry your onions until very golden brown.
- Add in your garlic ginger paste.
- Add in your blended tomatoes.
- Add in your masala, turmeric, curry powder and dhana jeera.
- Add in your salt and tomato paste.
- Mix in your chicken pieces.
- Now add the yoghurt or mala..
- Let simmer on low heat until ready. Keep stirring as necessary,.
- Serve with your rice prepared above and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.