Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cashew aubergine curry recipe. You can have creamy cashew aubergine curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Use 6 of baby Aubergines.
- Provide 2 of Large handful Cashew Nuts, soaked and blitzed.
- Use 2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of heap teaspoons grated ginger.
- Provide 2 of heap teaspoons green chilli.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin ground.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sweetener of choice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of raw mango powder (amchoor).
- You need Handful of coriander, chopped.
Instructions to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Having pre- soaked the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes, blitz in a smoothie maker adding Extra water to ensuring it is almost a medium batter consistency.
- Prep the aubergines by making vertical slits from the bottom to three quarters way up. this should resemble a plus sign +.
- In a wide pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, once hot, temper with the mustard seeds, once popped add the cumin, nigella & fennel seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds ensuring they do not burn. Now add the onions and sauté until translucent..
- Then add the ginger, chilli and chopped garlic & sauté́ for a couple of minutes Stir in a half a tin of chopped tomatoes, add the dry spices, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, sea salt, garam Masala, sugar of choice, a dash of lemon juice or amchoor powder and red chilli powder..
- Mix well and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, add a couple of tablespoons of water every few minutes to stop it reducing too much.
- Whilst the Sauce is simmering, in a shallow pan, heat the rest of the oil & sauté́ the aubergines turning on all sides ensuring they are cooked all the way round. Soft and wrinkled is the look..
- Gently lower the aubergines to the sauce with a ½ cup of water and simmer for around 5- 7 minutes, Once cooked, gently stir in the cashew paste and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
If you find this Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.