Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe. To make pho (special beef noodle soup) you only need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pho (special beef noodle soup):
- Prepare 1 of *SOUP BASE*.
- Provide 3 of star anise.
- You need 1 tsp of cloves.
- Provide 1 stick of cinnamon.
- You need 2 medium of onions.
- Provide 4 of crushed garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of msg (optional ).
- Prepare 1 dash of fish sauce.
- Use 1 1/2 kg of beef bone (still a bit of meat on & fat).
- Use 2 packages of beef balls.
- Get 400 grams of topside beef.
- Use 300 grams of beef tendons.
- Take 200 grams of honeycomb tripe.
- Get 2 packages of rice noodles (dry or wet).
- Provide 1 of vietnamese mints.
- You need 1 of shallots.
- Use 1 of hoi sin sauce.
- You need 1 of bean spout.
- You need 1 of chillies.
- Prepare 1 of chilli sauce.
Steps to make Pho (special beef noodle soup):
- place beef bones, star anise, black pepper corn, cloves, salt, sugar, cinnamon, onions, msg and a dash of oil in a large pot add cold water turn stove to high until boiled turn down heat cook beef balls and set aside cook for 6 hours skim the broth regular and top up broth (cold water).
- meanwhile clean tendons & tripe rub salt on it put in a second pot add water and boil for 4 hours change water every hour until soft then set it aside to cool down.
- ZZZZZZ zzzzzz ZZZZZZZ 6 HOURS PAST.
- broth almost ready.
- broth level should be 1/4 down top up with cold water taste broth it may need more seasoning bring it back to a boil and turn off.
- cook rice noodles set aside.
- slice topside beef(against the grain), onions thinly chop vietnamese mints and shallots set aside.
- chop tendons into chunks thinly sliced tripe set aside.
- almost there place serving noodles in a bowl add raw sliced beef in and onions (sliced).
- add some broth in a small pot put in some tripe and tendons boil it (super hot) then pour it in the bowl the sliced beef well cook.
- add to the bowl with vietnamese mints and shallots serve with fish sauce and chilli, hoi sin sauce and chilli sauce on the side.
If you find this Pho (special beef noodle soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.