Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn wonton soup recipe. You can cook prawn wonton soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Wonton Soup:
- Use 200-250 g of Frozen (or Fresh) Prawns.
- Use 1 pack of Wonton Wrappers (*25 to 30 sheets).
- Provide 2-3 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Use 3-4 of Shiitake Mushrooms *finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Egg White.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide of White Pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch.
- Get of <Soup>.
- Provide 4 cups of Dashi Stock *can be replaced by Chicken or Vegetable stock.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Prawn Wonton Soup:
- Place Dashi Stock in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add Salt & Soy Sauce and bring to a simmer. If you use Chicken or Vegetable stock, alter the amount of Salt & Soy Sauce. I recommend to add some Ginger slices and Spring Onion to the stock to add Asian flavour. (Remove them before cooking wontons.).
- Mince the thawed Prawns by chopping up, add Spring Onion, Ginger, Shiitake, Egg White and Potato Starch, then Salt & Pepper and mix well..
- Place 1 wonton wrapper on a plate, place 1 heaped teaspoon prawn mixture in centre. Wet edges with water and fold up to form a triangle and pinch to enclose. For soup, attach both bottom corner edges together. Repeat with remaining mixture and wrappers..
- Add wontons to simmering soup. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until wontons float to the surface and cooked through..
- Alternatively, you can deep fry the triangular wontons..
If you find this Prawn Wonton Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.